PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION
Girls will develop leadership skills, become familiar with the camp facilities, hike the trails, swim in the pool, practice outdoor skills, learn games, lead songs and become familiar with the different camps that PCCS offers.
Adults are also an essential part of the PCCS volunteer staff. All adults who want to staff, whether new or returning, are also required to attend this training program. New and returning adults will learn the expectations of their role as a PCCS adult volunteer.
Event open to: Cadette (must have completed 7th grade), Senior, and Ambassador Girl Scouts who have completed PA & CIT Basic Training.
All returning and new PCCS PAs/CIT/CIT 2s and Adults must attend BOTH the PCCS In-Town Training and the PCCS Older Girl and Adult Training over Labor Day weekend at Camp Paumalu.
Each PCCS PA/CIT/CIT 2 and Adult must choose and complete two PCCS camps available for the 2015-2016 camp season.
- Complete the PA & CIT Basic Training. (Next training is August 8, 2015; register by August 4th).
- Complete or be working on the required 6 PA events connected to your PA & CIT Basic Training.
- Be a registered GSUSA member for 2014-2015.
- All girls and adults must attend and train at both the In-Town Training and the At-Camp PCCS Older Girl And Adult Training (this registration is for both of these trainings).
- Choose to register and work at least two (2) of the six (6) PCCS Camps available from Oct. 2015 through April 2016.
When: August 29, 2015 (Saturday)
Where: Central Union Church, Women’s Building
Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
When: Friday, September 4th through Sunday, September 6th.
Where: Camp Paumalu
Start Time: Friday, 9/4/15 at 6:00pm SHARP
End Time: Sunday, 9/6/15 at 1:00 pm
Fees: $45/pp (both girl or adult)
- This event is non-refundable!
FYI – here’s a list of the upcoming PCCS Camps to choose from:
Mom & Me Camp — October 9-11, 2015
Junior Troop Camp — November 6-8, 2015
Dad & Me Camp — December 4-6, 2015
Cadette & Older Girl Troop Camp — January 15-18, 2016 (Ends on Monday, Jan. 18th – President’s Day)
Brownie Troop Camp — February 19-21, 2016
Brownie & Junior Troop Camp — April 22-24, 2016