The Girl Scout Bronze Award, a leadership adventure and the highest honor a Girl Scout Junior (girls in grades 4-5) can achieve. As you and your team plan and complete your project, you’ll develop more confidence, meet new people, and have the kind of fun that happens when you work with others to make a difference.
Girls must be in 4th or 5th grade and be a registered Girl Scout Junior
Complete a Junior level journey*
How to Get to the Girl Scout Bronze Award:
- Complete ALL prerequisites
- Download the Bronze Award Guidelines
- Build your Girl Scout Junior team
- Explore your community
- Choose your Girl Scout Bronze Award project
- Make a plan
- Put your plan in motion
- Spread the word
- Complete your final report
- Have your troop leader sign your final report
- Email a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an official congratulatory letter from GSH and to receive an invite to next Gold Award Ceremony
- Have your troop leader or parent order your Bronze Award from Council
Girl Scout Bronze Awards are approved by troop leaders. Click here to download the Bronze Award Final Report form and submit yours to your troop leader upon completion.
*Please note that Ambassadors must complete Ambassador level journeys, Seniors must complete Senior level journeys, Cadettes must complete Cadette level journeys, and Juniors must complete Junior level journeys.
For more information about the Gold, Silver, or Bronze Awards, please contact Claire Ghazal at 808.675.5513 or email@example.com.