At Girl Scouts, girls are always counting down to the next adventure they’ll go on together. Maybe it’s artistic. Maybe it’s an experiment. Maybe it’s getting outside or helping the community. With us, you’ll make a bunch of new friends and have a ton of new experiences that show you how exciting the world is, and how awesome you are, over and over again.
Girl Scouting is where today’s girls can become tomorrow’s leaders. Girls find out about building character and self-esteem and serving their communities—the core qualities of Girl Scouting.
Girls can join Girl Scouts at different grade–levels:
- Girl Scout Daisy: K–1
- Girl Scout Brownie: grades 2–3
- Girl Scout Junior: grades 4–5
- Girl Scout Cadette: grades 6–8
- Girl Scout Senior: grades 9–10
- Girl Scout Ambassador: grades 11–12
New Girl Members
If you are applying to become a NEW member, you must first submit an online Membership Inquiry Form. This form will be sent to the Membership department at Girl Scouts of Hawai`i. Click on the appropriate link below to complete the online form. A GSH representative will contact you, and inform you when to complete a Registration Form. (Please note that by filling out these forms you have not committed to joining Girl Scouts of Hawai’i until you have submitted a Girl/Adult Membership Registration form (not available online) and paid the annual membership dues.)
Girl Membership Registration
If you have already spoken to a GSH representative or are a returning Girl Scout, please use the form below to register for the current membership year.
Our lifetime members are a cherished part of our ‘ohana. By making a commitment to Girl Scouts, you will be supporting the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which is used to develop and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls.
Lifetime membership as a Girl Scout adult is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, and is 18 years of age or older, or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
You will receive:
- A lifetime membership certificate signed by the Chair of the National Board of Directors
- A lifetime membership card
- Information on how you can purchase a lifetime membership pin
- A lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps girls develop as happy and resourceful citizens
The lifetime membership dues are $375.00 (25 times the annual dues). A special lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $195.00 (13 times the annual dues), is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts 14-17 at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires.
Becoming a lifetime member is easy. Here’s how:
- Download the Lifetime Membership Brochure (click here) and Registration Form
- Return the completed form—along with your check, money order, or credit card information—to the Girl Scouts Hawaii Office, ATTN: MAPs Department, 410 Atkinson Drive, Suite 2E1, Box 3, Honolulu, HI 96814 or to Girl Scouts of the USA, 420 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018-2798
If you are registering at the reduced cost, please send your lifetime membership registration only to your council office and note your graduation month and year. Checks and money orders that are mailed to a local Girl Scout council should be payable directly to the council. Those mailed to Girl Scouts of the USA at the above address should be payable to GSUSA.
Individuals who wish to register as annual members (dues are $15.00 for the membership year) should contact the Girl Scouts of Hawaii at 595-8400 or email@example.com