From newsletters to brochures, Girl Scouts of the USA and GSH has created many publications to keep you informed about everything happening in the world of Girl Scouting!
On the Publications page you’ll have access to them all. For other resources, including forms, patch packets and other materials, click here.
Girl Scout Research Institute
- GSRI Quarterly — the e-newsletter of the Girl Scout Research Institute brings you the best research and evaluation, as well as outside sources on issues facing girls ages 5–17.
- Research Publications:
- Having It All: Girls and Financial Literacy (PDF)
- Generation STEM: What Girls Say about Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (PDF)
- Girl Scouting Works: The Alumnae Impact Study (PDF)
- The Girl Scout Cookie Program: Teaching Essential Skills for a Lifetime (PDF)
- Linking Leadership to Academic Success: The Girl Scout Difference (PDF)
- Mapping the Girl Scout Leadership Experience Outcomes to the Search Institute’s Youth Developmental Aspects (PDF)
- Transforming Leadership: Focusing on Outcomes of the New Girl Scout Leadership Experience (PDF)
- Go Ask a Girl: A Decade of Findings from the Girl Scout Research Institute (PDF)