We rely on volunteer support (must be 18 years or older) to help us plan and implement enriching activities for girls. Consider becoming part of a troop leadership team and deliver direct service to girls, or help out at our council headquarters. Our volunteers do everything from leading troops, to helping us distribute our annual cookie shipment, to coordinating activities and assisting in event planning, plus much more!
Begin by making a difference today. Fill out a Volunteer Interest Form.
Adults working directly with girls on a regular and scheduled basis are required to become Girl Scout Members. If you have already spoken to a GSH representative or are a returning Girl Scout member and need to register for the current membership year, please use the form below.
Lifetime Member Update
Our lifetime members are a cherished part of our ‘ohana. By making a commitment to Girl Scouts, you will be supporting the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which is used to develop and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls.
Lifetime membership as a Girl Scout adult is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, and is 18 years of age or older, or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
You will receive:
- A lifetime membership certificate signed by the Chair of the National Board of Directors
- A lifetime membership card
- Information on how you can purchase a lifetime membership pin
- A lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps girls develop as happy and resourceful citizens
The lifetime membership dues are $375.00 (25 times the annual dues). A special lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $195.00 (13 times the annual dues), is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts 14-17 at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires. NOTE: Payment must be received by GSH Office three working days (3 working days) prior to current annual membership expiration to receive the Senior Girl Lifetime Membership discount for processing and submission to GSUSA.
Becoming a lifetime member is easy. Here’s how:
- Download the Lifetime Membership Brochure (click here) and Registration Form
- Return the completed form—along with your check, money order, or credit card information—to the Girl Scouts Hawaii Office, ATTN: MAPs Department, 410 Atkinson Drive, Suite 2E1, Box 3, Honolulu, HI 96814 or to Girl Scouts of the USA, 420 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018-2798.
If you are registering at the reduced cost, please send your lifetime membership registration only to your council office and note your graduation month and year. Checks and money orders that are mailed to a local Girl Scout council should be payable directly to the council. Those mailed to Girl Scouts of the USA at the above address should be payable to GSUSA.
Individuals who wish to register as annual members (dues are $15.00 for the membership year) should contact the Girl Scouts of Hawaii at 595-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org