In the lush, secluded setting of Camp Paumalu girls will spend their days learning basic outdoor skills, hiking, crafting, swimming, and making friends that will last a lifetime–all while building Courage, Confidence and Character!Event open to:
Brownie Girl Scouts and adult chaperones. All girls must be accompanied by at least one adult chaperone.
To insure the greatest number of girls can attend the camp, please limit the number of adult chaperones to:
– 1 – 2 adults per 10 girls
– 2 or more per 11 or more girls
Saturday, April 20 through Sunday, April 21, 2013
Arrival time on Saturday, April 20, 2013: 8:00 a.m.
Departure time on Sunday, April 21, 2013: 11:00 a.m.
Due to the one-lane road to camp; strict adherence to the driving in and out times is a must.
Camp Paumalu on the North Shore of O’ahu
Paumalu, HI 96712
$40.00 per participant. Fee includes meals, activity supplies and camp patch.
Please make checks payable to: Girl Scouts of Hawai’i – or – GSH
In memo section please reference “PCCS Brownie Camp,” participant(s) name(s) and/or troop number.
Submit payment by Monday, April 8, 2013 to:
Girl Scouts of Hawai`i
410 Atkinson Drive, Suite 2E1, Box 3
Honolulu, HI 96814
Attn: Mike Uno
A Health Information for Council Program form is required for both girl and adult participants. These forms are available on the GSH’s website at: http://girlscouts-hawaii.org/for-volunteers/volunteer-resources-2/. Scroll down and click on either the Girl or the Adult Health Information for Council Programs form.
1. Deadline to register is Monday, April 8, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. No refunds will be given after this date.
2. Maximum number for this camp is 80 participants. All girls must be accompanied by at least one adult.
– To insure the greatest number of girls can attend camp, please limit the number of adult chaperones to:
– 1 -2 adults per 10 girls
– 2 or more per 11 or more girls.
3. A Health Information for Council Program form must be completed for every attendee and submitted to GSH by Monday, April 8, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
4. An In-Town Meeting is required for all adult participants. The In-Town Meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.to 7:00 p.m. in the GSH 2nd floor office-International Room. At this meeting you will receive information to help you prepare for the camp (what to expect, what to pack, gate code, camp drop off and pick up times, driving directions, dirt road instructions).
Full payment must be submitted to complete each registration. To obtain a refund, you must submit a written request no later than two weeks prior to program unless otherwise specified. Please note that there will be a two dollar ($2.00) cancellation charge deducted from the amount refunded. Registrants on a waiting list will receive a full refund after the program has taken place and do not need to submit a written request. Girl Scout membership fees are non-refundable. There are no refunds for “No Shows.”
The Girl Scouts of Hawai`i reserves the right to cancel any program at any time for any reason. Full refunds will be available for all programs cancelled by the Girl Scouts of Hawai`i if a minimum requirement is not met or due to extenuating circumstances. Cancellations by the participants made less than two weeks prior to the event are not refundable due to expenses incurred.