Home  | About Us | For Visitors | Council Shop | Give Now | Donation | Career Opportunities
Girl Programs | Cookie Program | Adult Programs | Adult Training
Home > For Visitors


Questions & Answers

Q: Can you get us pen pals in Hawaii?
A:On the average, our council receives 20-30 requests for pen pals every month. We publish all pen pal requests in a monthly bulletin to leaders. Whether or not a Hawaii troop chooses to reply to you is entirely up to the girls themselves.

Q: Does the Hawaii Council have any sleeping accomodations or vehicles for rent?
A: The Hawaii Council receives many requests for information on accomodations and attractions in our beautiful islands. When visiting Hawaii, all individuals and troops are responsible for making their own tour and travel arrangements including: air and ground transportation, admissions to special attractions, meals and lodging.

The Hawaii Council does not have any overnight lodging or vehicles for rent.

We recommend that you use the services of a reputable travel agent in your area to design a trip which will be pleasant and affordable for you. You can also receive information from the Hawaii Visitor and Convention Bureau homepage, or write to them at 2270 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815. Phone 808-923-1811.

Useful Links

Hawaii State Government