- This event has passed.
PCCS JT Training 2014-At-Camp and In-Town
August 15, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - August 16, 2014 @ 3:00 pm| $10.00 - $25.00
Train and become a JT leader! Attend this leadership workshop for older PCCS PAs to help plan, organize and lead the upcoming PCCS Training Camp during the Labor Day weekend and beyond.
Open to Senior and Ambassador Girl Scouts (must be a sophomore or older)
Must have already submitted a current JT application (JTApplication2014) and received an approval from Mongoose.
1. ALL PCCS girls must be registered members of the Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) for the 2013-2014 membership year AND commit to registering for the 2014-2015 membership year.
2. Complete and submit a Girl Health Information for Council Programs for the 2014-2015 membership year. This is an annual form that must be updated and submitted each membership year. Form must be received by Monday, August 11th by 5:00 p.m.
3. To become a JT, you must attend:
a) The At-Camp JT training at Camp Paumalu, on August 15-16, 2014.
b) The In-Town JT Training on August 18, 2014.
4. As a trained JT you must attend the In-Town and At-Camp PCCS Older Girl and Adult 2014 Trainings:
a.) In-Town PCCS Training on Saturday, August 23, 2014
b.) At-Camp PCCS Training on Friday, August 29 – Sunday, August 31, 2014 at Camp Paumalu
5. Receive a special JT pin recognition and a years of service rocker.