- This event has passed.
Friendships Around the World (MAUI)
February 22, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $5
Each year on February 22, World Thinking Day, girls participate in activities and projects with global themes to honor their sister Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in other countries.
Before the event:
• Register your troop by Feb 7th (for patch) or Feb 14th (no patch).
• Choose a country (1st choice, 2nd choice)
• Registration fee: $5/girl, adult chaperones free
• Mail registration fee to
Girl Scout Troop 460
35 Ka Drive
Kula, HI 96790
Fees are non-refundable after Feb 7th.
On the day of the event, please bring these three things:
1. Your country’s display
2. Food from your country, including anything needed to serve your item
3. ONE of the following: a game, song, dance, or skit from your country.
You will be contacted approximately one week prior to the event for the above information about your country. If you have any questions, please call or text Kara at 283-2382 or e-mail email@example.com.