TONIGHT’S THE NIGHT! Booth Site selection begins at 6:30 p.m. Hawai`i time.
Here are some tips and rules:
- The booth sites are available NOW in “view-only” mode, so go into the Booth Site tab and make your plan for what sites you want to go after.
- The sites go fast, within seconds, so make sure you have alternate selections.
- Get into the system at least 15 minutes before start time to ensure you are in the right place, you have internet connection and there are no problems with your computer.
- This is Round ONE, which allows you to select 3 shifts and 3 DIFFERENT locations. For example, you can select one shift at Foodland Beretania, one shift at Foodland Market City, and one shift at Safeway Kapahulu–a total 3 shifts.
- A word of CAUTION–If you try to select more than 3 shifts or more than one shift at a single location, you will overload the system and it may kick all of your selections out, forcing you to start all over again (this has happened during previous seasons). In the end, someone else could grab that shift that you selected.
- You will know when you have confirmed a shift because your troop number will appear in the block. Make sure you Save or Submit your selection.
- Don’t be surprised if within a second or two all shifts are taken at the coveted selling spots–that is how quickly it goes. Keep moving to your next selection.