Mahalo for all of your hard work during Cookie Presale! Here are just a few reminders about this very important week:
- While Cookie Presale ended January 22, girls may still continue to take orders from now till the end of February.
- All presale orders should be turned in to your Cookie Manager according to his/her deadline.
- Troop cookie orders, including booth site estimates should be placed by January 25 at 11:59 p.m. At 11:59 p.m., you will be locked out of placing any orders.
- Initial incentive orders are also due on January 25 at 11:59 p.m.
- Booth sites will be open for unlimited site selection January 23 at 6:30 p.m. The Booth Site Estimator Worksheet is located at www.girlscouts-hawaii.org under “Cookie Resources.” This will help you properly estimate your TOTAL cookie order.
- To qualify for the “Gift of Caring” (GOC) patch, girls should have collected $60 in donations during presale and donations should be deposited into GSH’s account by January 25. Remember, girls still have the opportunity to earn the patch if they collect $120 in donations by the end of the Cookie Season.
- All checks should be made out to “Girl Scouts of Hawai`i” or “GSH.” The only money being collected at this time are GOC donations.
- When depositing money to GSH’s account, please write your troop number on the deposit slip. Deposit slips are available at the Council office or you may call for the account number. (Account numbers will not be sent via email.)
Please contact Lila Frisbie at 675-5529 or Reyna Kaneko at 675-5512 if you have any questions.